This is the fourth in an ongoing series of blog posts by the people behind the return of A Fleeting Animal in September, 2015.
I have just launched my campaign through Hatch Fund, an online crowdfunding site for artists, to help fund my revision “A Fleeting Animal”. I am asking for $5000 to help pay me for the enormous amount of time revising and recopying involved before our revival takes place next September. All donations are tax deductible. See the video and other details and please help me spread the word! http://www.hatchfund.org/project/revising_a_fleeting_animal
Back to the A Fleeting Animal.
- Reflections on A Fleeting Animal, the Nielsen-Budbill Vermont Opera by Linda Henzel April 29, 2015
- STAGE ONE COMPLETED! February 20, 2015
- A Reflection by Margaret Ramsdell February 6, 2015
- An End-of-year update December 16, 2014
- Update: wonderful progress on several fronts! November 25, 2014
- My Hatch Fund Campaign November 3, 2014
- A personal recollection by Leane Garland October 6, 2014
- What I Did to Rewrite the Play for the Opera by David Budbill September 17, 2014
- A Fleeting Animal Returns! September 1, 2014