This is the sixth in an ongoing series of blog posts by the people behind the return of A Fleeting Animal in September, 2015.
More big news for our revival of A Fleeting Animal: we have been featured in the latest Vermont Arts Council blog post, written expertly by Susan McDowell. You can read it at http://www.vermontartscouncil.org/blog/a-fleeting-animal-returns/ . Second, through the generosity of almost 75 donors, I have surpassed the $5000 goal in my Hatchfund campaign so I will receive the funding. (With Hatchfund, like many other crowdfunding platforms, if the goal isn’t reached by the deadline, the applicant gets nothing.) Not only does this mean I can more fully devote myself to copying and revising the opera, but any amount over $5000 will go toward the production of A Fleeting Animal itself. If you wish to see how the campaign is doing before the Thursday deadline, go to http://www.hatchfund.org/project/revising_a_fleeting_animal . If you haven’t already donated, please consider giving to help me make my “stretch” goal of $6000. And thanks to the many, many folks who have already donated.
Back to the A Fleeting Animal.
- A Fleeting Animal July 21, 2020
- Reflections on A Fleeting Animal, the Nielsen-Budbill Vermont Opera by Linda Henzel April 29, 2015
- STAGE ONE COMPLETED! February 20, 2015
- A Reflection by Margaret Ramsdell February 6, 2015
- An End-of-year update December 16, 2014
- Update: wonderful progress on several fronts! November 25, 2014
- My Hatch Fund Campaign November 3, 2014
- A personal recollection by Leane Garland October 6, 2014
- What I Did to Rewrite the Play for the Opera by David Budbill September 17, 2014
- A Fleeting Animal Returns! September 1, 2014